Welcome Home. You Are Loved.
The Women’s Ministry of GSBC is a vital ministry within our church and works to help women find their value and purpose in Jesus.
- We have regular Bible studies for women of all ages and stages of their spiritual life.
- We build friendships and grow in our relationships with each other at the many special events we host throughout the year.
- We also encourage each other during our weekly exercise groups.
We would love for you to join us!
T.C.I.C. (Through Christ I Can) is our women's exercise group that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 a.m. and Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
Join us at the church from 7 - 9 p.m. every other Thursday to study the Bible and build friendships with each other.
- Meet and Greet is a gathering we hold on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. to play games, share snacks, and build friendships with each other.
- Call the church office to see what other events are being planned for the coming months.